Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Do They Suck

So I have just finished working for a company called Spectrum Field Services. I had worked for this company for over two and a half years. I worked very hard, missed little time, made my way up through the ranks into a management position only to be told that I suck when I gave my notice. What kind of company treats their employees that way. I was nice enough to give them a two weeks notice where many people who have left before me just leave and never come back. I took over one of the most difficult clients and turned the teams numbers around and made them awesome. It seems this company has such unrealistic goals which make it impossible for anyone working there to accomplish them unless you are piece of crap who's head is so far up the Senior Vice Presidents ass. When you are kissing her ass anything you do is golden and if you are not you better watch out. I warn anyone who thinks they want to apply to work there to go some where else.

My favorite saying for this company is that the rules only apply to some and the others can just kiss ass to get by.

5 comments:

  1. you might want to look up the definition of Libel and delete this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should look of the first amendment of the constitution. I know my constitution well and I know it is the right to free speech. What I have posted is true and correct and if needed I have others to back me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree if you are not 300 plus pounds and have your nose so far up managments ass you can't breath you are no one at this company. I worked here for over a year and was allways willing to help and went beyond my duties and the minute I did something they didn't like I was not inportant.I was heird as a at home person and when I wanted to go home I was told no. But when they where behind because certin managers didn't come to work It was ok for me to work at home to get them caught up. I have been very sick these last three months and all I got was a fuck you. I did't call in because I couldn't get my fat ass out of bed or because I went to the bar the night before I was very sick and my son cut his head open and my family had the swine flu. I didn't get one call from anyone to see how I was or if I needed anything. I allways cared about people there and then I get this.This company does not know what a privacy policies Is. Every bit of info is around the whole office from peoples emails to private meetings.People are being sexually harrased and everyone knows. We are told no more facebook and all 300 pound women are in managments office on facebook. Now tell me that is a good company. There is so much drama in that office it is un real. I wonder just how much the owner knows about the way things go outside his office. I feel bad for those who are there and are not kissing ass because you wil not get anywhere if you don't. I am not about to kiss someones ass to have respect and earn what I deserve. My family and my health come before some dead end peice of shit company like Spectrum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a right to say what we want if you can not handle it then I do not know what to say. bring on what you got because you know it is true!!! Stop kissing ass and open your eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a job offer today about doing a landscaping job for them, although the reviews I'm seeing I think I will pass. Thanks y'all for putting all this up, it's showing me who is calling.

    ReplyDelete